Epson ColorWorks C6000P,CW C6000P C31CH76201 4inch COLOR LABEL PRINTER-PEELER,Epson ColorWorks C7500GE GRAPHICS,TM-C7500GE C31CD84A9991 4 inch COLOR on demand label printer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US) and Free Technical Support Included.
BUY MORE PRINTERS, SAVE MORE AND EARN UP TO $1,200 REBATE PER UNIT For 10 or more units purchased in a single transaction
PURCHASE A COLORWORKS C7500 (C31CD84011), C7500G (C31CD84311) OR C7500GE (C31CD84A9991) INKJET LABEL PRINTER BETWEEN January 1, 2021 AND March 31, 2021 AND RECEIVE THE ABOVE REBATES BACK BY MAIL. CLAIMS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
Download rebate Form for details or let us help!
Epson ColorWorks C6000P (CW C6000P C31CH76201) 4" COLOR LABEL PRINTER-PEELER
Color Label Printer, 4.25-Inch Print Width, 1200 DPI w/ Variable Drop Size, Pigment Ink, 5 IPS, 3-Inch Core, 8-Inch OD, Includes: Peeler
Epson C6000 Series Label Printer
Introducing the Future of Mission Critical Label Printing
The new Epson ColorWorks series label printers, engineered for demanding applications, are revolutionizing both monochrome and color label printing with rugged reliability you can count on, delivering dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable color inks and enhanced productivity.
Epson offers the first color inkjet printer with peel-and-present capability, which can help speed up the manual application of on-demand labels. An integrated label-taking sensor holds off subsequent printing until the previous label is removed. This feature is ideally suited for fully automated label application systems. This unique capability eliminates the need for a loose loop and allows individual labels to be taken as soon as they are printed.
With a 4" or 8" built-in auto cutter covering the full spectrum of label sizes to create variable-length labels and enable easy job separation, these new ColorWorks models offer cost and inventory reductions compared to using pre-printed labels.
Epson-engineered PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead technology delivers ultra sharp text and precise barcodes. It also produces varying droplet sizes that, coupled with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, can produce a huge gamut of vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations and fine image details. So, whether the challenge is to produce complex informational labels or high-quality product labels, the CW-C6000 series is up to the challenge.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II capabilities allow you to experience the advantages of Epson inkjet technology without reprogramming existing systems. ESC/Label command extensions can be added to unlock the power of color. Leverage color for color-coded fields, product pictures, logos and marketing messages to improve overall business processes and brand image.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the CW-C6000 family for large-scale enterprise environments. To support these high-volume scenarios, a wide range of remote management tools are available. These allow IT and support teams to remotely monitor the status of large fleets of printers, generate email alerts on items needing attention, remotely deploy firmware updates, set up complex network environments, and view or modify settings from any computer browser or Android or Apple powered smartphone.
General-purpose I/O Port
Designed for mission-critical production, all CW-C6000 family printers come equipped with a general-purpose I/O port. This gives automation developers all the control they need to seamlessly integrate the printer into their automated workflow. The port provides all the necessary information on supply levels, status, faults and readiness. Inputs enable users to pause, clean and print.
- Reliability you can count on - engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers - with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced Productivity - Eliminates the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5-inches per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding Image Quality - Up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless Integration - Compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Remote Printer Management - For managing large fleets over the network
- Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow - Supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low Cost - Comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, High-Quality Labels - Meets BS 5609 certification
- CW-C6000P and C6500P - the first color inkjet label printer with a peel-and-present option
- CW-C6000A and C6500A - auto cutter included